https://greenvillegym.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/pivotal_logo_horz_1000x200-300x60.png 0 0 Tiffany https://greenvillegym.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/pivotal_logo_horz_1000x200-300x60.png Tiffany2014-10-20 13:20:462014-10-20 13:20:465 Reasons to Take a “Spin”
If you want a motivating workout at the Greenville Gym, check out our “spin” on indoor cycling.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should put on your athletic shoes and get pedaling:
- Low-impact. This cardio workout is low-impact, so it’s very suitable for those who want to counter higher-impact exercises (like running) or for those who have joint pain or problems. Because it’s low-impact, it’s also a very accessible form of cardio exercise for all shapes, sizes, and ages. The Greenville health center comes equipped with top-notch stationary bikes that are fully customizable and adjustable. You can adjust the tension or resistance on the bike depending on your fitness level and how intense you want your workout to be.
- Strengthen your lower body like whoa. Cycling is bound to boost your lower body strength, including your gluteus maximus, hamstrings, calves, and quadriceps.
- Strengthen all over. If you think you’re only in for a leg workout, think again. Indoor cycling delivers a full-body workout that will not only define and lean out your legs, but sculpt and strengthen your body all over.
- Torch calories. During an hour-long indoor cycling session at the Greenville athletic club, you can burn upwards of 700 – 800 calories, which is comparable to 15 to 20 miles of bike riding. Cycling is a great way to burn fat and lose weight, get back in shape and stay in shape.
- Boost energy and cardio health! Taking a Greenville health club indoor cycling class can boost your energy levels. Depending on how fast you pedal and the amount of resistance you have on the bike, your heart and lungs will benefit, too.
The Greenville sports club offers indoor cycling routines of varying levels and lengths to align with your level of fitness. If you want more information, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help!