https://greenvillegym.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/pivotal_logo_horz_1000x200-300x60.png 0 0 admin https://greenvillegym.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/pivotal_logo_horz_1000x200-300x60.png admin2014-03-17 15:02:292014-03-17 15:02:2910 Things to Add to Your Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring into action these seasonal tips to reignite your fitness motivation!
- Check in with your doc: Check your blood pressure, cholesterol, and vitamin deficiencies to best design your Greenville gym workout routine and dietary plan.
- Set a schedule that you can stick to: Write out a realistic Greenville sports club exercise plan in an easy-to-access, frequently glanced at spot (i.e. your computer desktop, your google calendar, etc.)
- Snap up a new pair of shoes: Bad shoes are the culprit of many injuries. Hit up a running specialty store. Have them take a look at your gait/pronation to find a fitting shoe for you.
- De-clutter your pantry: Toss out any junk food that’s just been tempestuously hanging around such as holiday candies, chips, popcorn, pretzels, sugary cereals, cookies, etc. Out of sight, out of mind, out of stomach!
- Create a new playlist: Enliven your mood and Greenville athletic club workouts with a fresh line-up of inspiring, elevating beats.
- Toss out the old: Get rid of used and abused workout clothes. Replace the old threads with breathable, wick fabrics in preparation for the rising temps and sweaty workout sessions.
- Try Greenville yoga: Prevent injury and stretch! Spring is a very dynamic time, so it’s natural to get carried away with your physical endeavors. Counter all the excitement with physically and mentally grounding activities. Greenville yoga and Pilates classes are the perfect springtime soothers!
- Buy fresh: Check out local farmers markets to soak up some Vitamin D and to bring back some love to your kitchen. Think seasonal veggies and fruits, dried fruits, fresh fish, and raw nuts.
- Treat yourself: Book a massage or facial to pamper yourself and complement the springtime renewal process. Recovery and restoration are essential!
- Set goals: Be it a race or a new personal record you’d like to reach, be clear with your goals and write them down. Then, structure a Greenville health club routine that will pave the way for your springtime success!