- Get stronger. Develop greater overall strength, especially in the core.
- Fire up your core. Challenge and sculpt your midsection by working the deep core muscles of the body.
- Be comfortable. Most of the movements are gentle and are performed in a seated or supine (reclining) position. The impact is low and the weight bearing materials are minimal making this form of exercise incredibly safe and supportive. Plus, there are many modifications for the practice allowing you to work where you are at and slowly build the intensity. Due to its accessibly, Pilates is a great tool for physical therapy.
- Improve balance. Enhancing your abdominal strength and building deep core support will strongly benefit your ability to balance.
- Increase body awareness. Become more connected in mind and body.
- Move with greater ease. Re-train the body to maintain proper alignment to move more safely and efficiently – a great tool for injury recovery, sports and Greenville gym performance, proper posture, and overall health and fitness.
- Achieve body symmetry. Correct muscular imbalances and remove blockages i.e. tight shoulders, hips, hammies, etc.
- Pain relief. Do Pilates to find relief from certain types of back pain. Many people use Pilates to actually manage the symptoms of their back pain. For some, it has proven incredibly effective.
- Reduce your risk of injury. Creating a body of equal flexibility and strength strongly reduces your risk for injury while you’re working it hard at the Pivotal Fitness Greenville gym.
- Boost your game. Enhance your sports performance and your Greenville gym activity as a result of all the benefits Pilates will provide you, including greater agility, strength, balance, concentration, and flexibility. This is why many professional athletes turn to Pilates. It is a great preventative tool and also, great for overall mind and body enhancement.
- Learn to breathe. Pilates will teach you how to develop more efficient breathing. Each movement is connected with the breath, thereby enhancing mind-body unification and flowing, unforced movements. Also, breathing reduces stress and refreshes the mind and body.
Summer is officially here in Greenville and temperatures are up above 90 degrees everyday! If you are not bikini ready, you probably wish you were. It’s time to stop wishing and get a body you can bare with Pilates.
Pilates can help you transform the way your body looks and feels. By focusing on improving flexibility and strength, you will develop long lean muscles, not bulk. At Pivotal Fitness we offer the widest array of Pilates classes at any Greenville gym including group mat class, Jump board class, Pilates with Props, as well as classes with the Allegro Pilates Reformer or EXO Chair.
You won’t find a better bikini body workout, we guarantee it! All of our Pilates classes will give you a full body workout that will help you tone and firm by working every muscle group so that you can confidently bare your body in a bikini.
Besides helping you to look good, Pivotal Fitness’ Greenville Pilates classes will also help you feel good. With its focus on proper breathing techniques, flexibility, and lengthening your spine, Pilates is the cure for many ailments.
To start incorporating Pilates into your fitness plan, sign up for a complimentary session on us! All members and non-members are entitled to one free trial session on the Allegro Reformer. See the Greenville Gym Schedule of Classes for days and times. Sign-up at the front desk, or contact Suzanne Cromer at email@example.com.
Already a Pilates enthusiast? Tell your friends and get ONE FREE group class with each friend referral!
Sign Up For Pivotal Updates
Follow us on Facebook
Monday – Thursday : 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM -6:00 PM
Sunday: 12 Noon – 6:00 PM
*Thanksgiving 11/24: 9AM-Noon
*Black Friday 11/25: 5AM-7PM